The Overmind Project
The Overmind Project (also known as the Ultimate Weapon) is the most powerful project in the game. Players who succeed in activating and completing the Overmind Project will have their names recorded in the hall of fame.
Upon activating the Overmind, your goal is to try to stay alive as long as possible. The longer you survive, the more points you will get, and thus have a better standing in the hall of fame. You will also have access to better in-game benefits such as x amount of infra or donation points. You will also receive a special medal, and the rank of your medal depends on how well you do as the Ovemind.
There are two parts of the Overmind project: the Hektar and the Loktar. First, you will need to have at least five million planets. You will then receive the Hektar project when you access your projects list. Then, follow the steps below to activate the Overmind.
- Join a federation.
- Give out a total of 5,000,000 planets through the Hektar. You can only give 100,000 planets at a time and you must give them out to 50 different empires. Receivers must be have less than 200,000 planets and may not be a member of your federation.
- Once you have given 5 million planets away, Hektar will start charging up.
- After 7 days the Hektar project will be fully charged and the player will be able to start building the Loktar project.
- Within 24 hours of the previous OM being removed from power, you may invest turns and credits in the Loktar project. The project will then charge for 7 days. On the 8th day, at the exact time that the previous OM was taken down, you can activate your Loktar for the second time.
- Spend 2 billion ore to finish building the Loktar project. You will then have the option to start combining the two parts to start the Overmind Project.
- Combine both parts of the Overmind Project. You will receive the Overmind Project and the Galactic Crisis mode will begin. You will receive a project in your projects list called "Overmind (Complete)." Activate this project to begin charging your OM.
- You may then activate server-wide effects through the Overmind Project when you have a sufficient amount of hours charged. Activating any effect will reset your charge counter to 0. Certain effects such as +20 Infrastructure, +50 Infrastructure, and -20% of Planets will end your OM project entirely.
You need to prepare yourself before combining the two parts of the Overmind Project (Hektar & Loktar). Once combined:
- The game enters into Galactic Crisis mode.
- All existing Loktar projects will be destroyed.
- The Overlord will receives the Overmind project.
- The Overlord's systems are temporarily replaced with an alien system with 50% system defense
- All ships in the oldest system of the Overlord will be brought forward to this alien system, and all ships not in the most inner systems will be lost.
- The Overlord`s fleet will be increased by 150%.
- There will be no attack restrictions against the Overlord, nor any damage or newbie protection.
- The Overlord will not be able to attack nor build and disband ships for as long as he remains as the Overlord. Only neutral ships will be able to be built by your federation members.
Next: Conditions and Effects of the Overmind
|Last updated: 2014-05-21|